Saturday, May 12, 2012
WHEN THE MOM HAS A TANTRUM
1) How come my husband is always working on Mother's Day
(and my birthday and Halloween) but never during Oscars night (when the only man I need is my gay neighbour) ?
2) Why is it that the only way for me to get breakfast in bed is to go to sleep in the kitchen?
3) Why don't we celebrate Mother's Day on Yom Kippur, where nobody in the family needs to eat?
4) How come there's always somebody getting sick, whining, throwing up or in the need of stitches, the second Sunday of May?
5) How is it that nobody told me being a mother is much better and much worst of what I expected?
6) Why the only thing I want for Mother's Day (and for one day only) is not to be a mother ?