Thursday, September 13, 2012

ELEMENTARY WATSON

Last night I had to go out to a meeting with the middle school teachers.
I left daughter #1 and daughter #2 home, in charge of daughter #3 and daughter #4.
This time, the little one didn't want me to leave. She started pleading, screaming and crying (and the Oscar goes to......).
As soon as I was able to unglue her from my leg I made for the door. I counted to three and the screaming was suddenly over.
On my way to the school, I had enough time to ponder over a few theories about this" howlus  interruptus".

THE BIG BANG THEORY
It is apparent they hit her on the head making her pass out.

On my return she will be revived, if somewhat groggy. 


THE DEMAND AND SUPPLY THEORY
They gave her twenty bucks.

I have to remember to demand a cut.


THE HORROR MOVIE THEORY 
While I was coming down the front, the girls ran down the back and hid their sister in the trunk of the van. She is now in the back waiting for the right moment to give me a hearth attack.

Keep calm and pull over.

THE THEORY OF THE SPREAD 
They stuffed a spoonful of Nutella in her mouth, determining an immediate cease crying.

She will be licking for hours.
I am number four.
  Which theory do you think is the most accurate?

ELEMENTARY WATSON!

No comments:

Post a Comment