Monday, September 17, 2012

TEXTING

This is the text conversation that happened after Sam iAm read my last post (see The part-time wife).
Sam iAm is texting from work, we "assume".

His texts are in blue, mine in red.

I read your latest installment and enjoyed it, especially my other wife.

I thought you might, therefore I have something to tell you:
do not get too attached, she is going to slip from the "Rock" and drown. You could have taught her how to swim!!!!

I didn't need to: she won silver at the Beijing Olympics for synchronized swimming.

I should have figured as much. Don't think I feel sympathetic because she didn't get the gold.
Has it happens there's a white shark circling the straight (what are the odds?); the shark is famished and your other wife has her period (how do I know this? I know because I made her up!!!!)
Sometimes timing is everything.

I'm going to sleep.

Night baby, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment