Thursday, November 8, 2012

KALE DOMMAGE

If I don't write many post with recipes there is got to be a reason.
While I let you come up with one, I want to share with you one of my kids' favorite snacks :
Kale Chips.
Here's how you make Kale Chips. Get fresh Kale at the farmer's market, wash it and dry it. Spread it on a cookie sheet, sprinkle with salt, and drizzle with olive oil. Bake for seven minutes at the iconic temperature of Fahrenheit 451( and have a literature lesson with your kids).
Before

After
Every time I make kale chips everybody jumps for joy.
I think we have been in San Francisco way too long.


SHOPPING TIPS.
Am I the only one that refuses to pay the tax on shopping bags? Even though I always carry a canvas bag in my car I always forget to bring it inside the store. If you see someone with salame coming out of her pockets, loaves of bread under the armpits and oranges inside the brassiere, yep it's me.
Bon Appetit.

QUEL DOMMAGE
The recent election. Do we want to talk about it?
I am not getting political, not here at least. Not yet.
Also, Mamaspice is going through an identity crisis as we speak. Although she voted Democrat, Sam iAm couldn't help but notice that as a C.E.O. of the household she acts Republican.
This is why I will stick with what I know: fashion.
Michelle Obama has not missed a look in four years (maybe even longer).
She is 48 years old and she looks ten years younger. BRAVO!!!!
Can somebody now tell me why poor Sasha and Malia, who are 14 and 11, have to dress like they are 48?
Is the President picking out their outfits?



No comments:

Post a Comment